Photobucket

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Friday Random Ten, Saturday Edition

Almost Cut My Hair by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young - Ah old one note Neal
Gloria by Patti Smith – My favorite version of this song
We Will Rock You by Queen – And Freddy certainly did
Berry Rides Again by Steppenwolf – Even the Germans recognize Chuck Berry’s Greatness
Sit Down, I Think I Love You by Buffalo Springfield – Typical 60’s pop
Julie’s In The Drug Squad by The Clash – Nothings changed here in 30+ years, still the ‘War On Drugs’
Send For The Man by AC/DC – The Best Live Band Ever
The Mission (Live) by Queensryche – The best of the Seattle bands
Skin O’ My Teeth by Megadeth – Life after Metallica
Dr. Livingstone, I Presume by The Moody Blues – And were still looking, maybe there nothing there

No comments: